This program is for you if
How this program will benefit you
- Clearly define short- and long-term SMART goals and the steps you need to take today to achieve them.
- Define your target market beyond the job position – the AVATAR Ebook & Worksheet takes you through what makes them want to invest in and build a relationship with YOU
- Find what sets YOU apart. Create a headline and Unique Selling Proposition that takes you from just another translator to one with a waiting list.
- Write a CV that presents you as a high-value professional partner instead of just another vendor.
- Create a cover letter that resonates with your clients and makes them trust you with their business.
- Define a web strategy to both expand your word-of-mouth marketing and also reach prospects via multiple channels.
- Create an online presence and LinkedIn profile that keep you top-of-mind in your niche.
- Build a direct outreach strategy that keeps your pipeline consistently full and turns famine periods into a thing of the past.
- Learn about networking in a way that feels natural, agenda-free, and consistently generates more translation clients.
What You’ll Learn on This Program…
- SMART Goals, AVATAR, Niche
- Target Market
- Headline & USP
- Drafting a Translator CV
- Better an Email than a Cover Letter
- Web Strategy & LinkedIn
- Client Acquisition Strategies – Direct Outreach
- The SMART Goals Ebook & Worksheet.
- The AVATAR Ebook & Worksheet.
- Direct Outreach Strategy Worksheet and work on your strategy step-by-step.
- Headline & USP Ebook & Worksheet.
- The Ultimate Professional CV Checklist.
- Dynamic Words List for powerful sales language that communicates value
- The Key Points PDF File for a CV that stands out
- The Web Strategy Worksheet
- Cover Letter Template
- More useful resources for your further reading
Here’s how this program is delivered…
by mixture of live webinars and recorded videos
A video with action steps to be taken during each week will be shared every Monday for the next 6 weeks followed by a Q&A Session Live in the Starting out as Translator Facebook Group to answer all of your questions.
Then a weekly email like the following is going to be sent to those who have subscribed with the actions to be taken and the tools to be used.